Friday, April 1, 2011

Woah, so much in only one day!

So my seventeenth birthday was yesterday, and it was fantastic. Just some highlights would be that I had a showing of the musical I'm in last night, I went to a lovely lunch to Carrabba's with my mom, and I found out that my friend Liana Liberatto has two new movies coming out, and I'm going to see one this weekend, called Trust. It looks so good, and me and my mom are going. Also, best part is I got my PASSPORT. :) I am so happy, now Im just one step closer to my travel dreams.
What made yesterday really interesting too, is that my mom opened up saying maybe I should head out to Hollywood sooner than just next year, that since I am graduating a year early, why shouldnt I? Because I plan on joining the Air National Guard? (For all you who have no idea what Im talking about, is there is one thing in life I want to do, and that is film acting. All I can remember I have ever wanted to do, besides my other dreams, this one is number one. I am dedicating my life to it.) So my mom thought, why don't we go out sooner and really make this happen, and start more networking, because I already do know some people, but why no really meet more people and get myself out there? Like I heard once, if you plan to be in L.A. be in L.A. Makes sense doesn't it?

Well, I could write more but I have to finish some schoolwork, and I have another showing tonight as well.
I'll write again soon, I also plan on transferring posts from my other blog that I don't plan on using anymore, because I am fully switching to Blogger :) So you'll hear more very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Paris! Your blog is absolutely wonderful! I love the background, the title...and I am so glad you switched to blogspot! <3

    ReplyDelete