Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something that always strongly affects me.





Defiance
Watched this movie tonight. Had always wanted too. 
It got to me; pretty badly. Really beautiful. 
It seems like people not too long ago were so much stronger than we are now, in more ways than one. I dream to be that strong one day. 
I can’t wait to be able to act in period films such as this, and fully participate in sending out a message about history through my form of art. I realized that even more while watching this too…
I recommend it to anyone, I can’t explain it, you just have to watch it and interpret for yourself.  

2 comments:

  1. Paris, as I have said, I absolutely love your blog. I have always wanted to see this movie, as well. I also admire their strength. I have no doubt that you will be acting in a period film sometime very soon. You are so talented and theater, writing, expressing yourself, and you are just so great! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, thank you so much! Your comments make my day :) I'm glad at least someone reads my blog! Hahah your such a wonderful lady & I'm way happy I got to know you! (:

    ReplyDelete