Friday, April 1, 2011

(previous post new to this blog) Liz Taylor, Guys & Dolls and Inspirtaions

I haven’t written for a few days because I  have been so busy with hell week (if you dont know what that is, its another name for the opening week/tech week of a play/musical) I’m in my high schools musical, Guys and Dolls, and we have another show tonight, but thats not what I am on here to really talk about. Actually this blog entry doesnt really have a topic, but, that every night I am out on that stage, I am dedicating it to Elizabeth Taylor. When I found out Wednesday morning that one of my acting idols and inspirations had passed, it brought tears to my eyes. Even though you knew it’d be coming because she was getting older, I’ve just realized we’re almost to the point where we have lost a lot of the true and amazing hollywood kings and queens. My inspirations and the people I hope to be like one day, and to bring back that style of acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment