Monday, April 4, 2011

my love for documentaries lately? :)


 

I seem to be really into documentaries lately, and they're usually related in theme, just like "Born to be Wild" right below, but I am just truly excited for the ones coming out that I really would like to see. When I first watched the trailer for this specific one "I Am" I was pretty blown away, just because of what they're talking about really makes sense, but it a way that you never thought of before. The way the world works with each other and on a level that we don't seem to recognize or communicate through. 
Like they said in the trailer, they started out trying to figure out what was wrong with the world, and ended up finding out what was right about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paris, this is great, because guess what? I LOVE documentaries SO much. This one looks wonderful! :D

    Plus, as I mentioned before, I love you blog....want to design mine?! hehe

    ReplyDelete