Monday, May 16, 2011

just one of my many inspirations.

James dean is one of my biggest inspirations and influences. Mainly its because when I watch him act, it is truly mesmerizing and I have never been so entranced by someone's dramatic acting so much before. I can't even look away when I watch one of his films. I know he only made a handful and its so sad to have that amazing talent taken out of this world so young, but he is one of the reasons I love dramatic acting so much, and his choice of characters he played, everything he does amazes me, and when I think of the kind of actor I want to be in dramatic roles, talent wise, its him. Aside from people like Elizabeth Taylor and others, James dean has a special place with me. :)
James and Natalie wood on the set of Rebel Without A Cause
If you haven't watche done of his films yet, I recommend you do, and you'll understand what I mean...to me, he is the epitome of not acting like you are acting. it's so real and honest. Just my opinion, but you should start with East Of Eden :)
Julia Harris and James in a scene from East Of Eden (amazing movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment