Thursday, May 5, 2011

News!

So in my last post I wrote a lot about the stuff I want to do, and in my near future, and with the idea of going to China this fall with ILP (International Language Program) with my sister, and that is still an idea, but my parents and I have realized how insane it'll be to raise money for me and my sister to go this fall, and it got me thinking about how there is so many other places I want to go and do and see, why not look into that? So I told my mom that I just wish I could go off on an archaeology dig as a volunteer somewhere, and we talked about it, and we searched it and sure enough we found things that I can do, (and do this august through the fall) and the one we've really looked into has been one in Tuscany, Italy.
I realized that if I were to be able to do that, and in about three months, I would be freaking out, and pee my pants or something! seriously, best thing ever, and so we're really looking into this, and we found also that it is much less expensive as well! Its all so soon to be making an for sure decisions but we're slowly but surely getting there.
The other amazing thing about going there would be that I have family in Italy, so when the im done with my volunteer time, my parents said I could just go down to where they live in Italy and stay with them for a while :) This idea made my little episode I told you i would have into a major excitement, fiasco into a major excitement fit of sorts. Hahah, but really, if just the idea excites me so, I can't wait till I really figure it all out! Keep following up with me to find out and go through this with me! Because no matter what it is I will do, I will do with my blog, I will be writing and never neglecting this dear blog of mine. I want to share my journeys, I feel like they deserve to be heard! This blog is like a journal to me, so I will be for sure keeping a lot more written here once more is happening, and more is happening right now! Did you all know I am graduating this month, a year early? If you read my earlier posts you would, I am just reminding you, because I am so excited and in the immortal lyrics of that song, "and I just can't hide it!" (:
Here's a picture of Tuscany, and its not liek I will be there on vacation or anything, and I am not saying that a bad thing in any way at all, I am so excited to dig, and to find all that has been left behind for us to find. Just knowing I am there will be all amazement to me. I was actually somewhat surprised when I found this picture of Tuscany because when you think Tuscany you think rolling hills and vineyards, (at least I do), something like this:
Either way, it is a beautiful place, and I am sure even more beautiful when you are actually there. Wish me luck in all I am trying to do! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment