Sunday, May 8, 2011

Can't begin to describe it...

I really should be getting in bed so I will make this short, but I did want to share with you a few quick feelings about an amazing film I just watched. It came out about last year so maybe some are familiar with it...The Young Victoria starring Emily Blunt and Rupurt Friend, (whom I love both). It Honestly was one of the best films I have seen-and I trust me, I don't say that a lot, no matter how much a love the movies. But this, this film had me from the beginning all the way to the rolling of the credits and still now. Its a beautiful, beautiful story played out so impeccably I feel as though I was seeing the real story of Queen Victoria before me. I smiled almost the whole time, cried (which I didn't expect, and it to, and I wont say wether bad or good tears, when it could be both in its case...) and still was during the beginning of the credits, and I am so happy I decided to watch it. I had wanted to for some time now and I don't know why I hadn't. I Love the actors in it, and so that helped encourage me to watch it, and now I not only left with loving them more, but so happy I got to have this story told so beautifully before me. So if you couldn't tell, I really recommend it. Even though most people don't look at films the way I do, at least that's how it seems, I am just mentioning it in case you get a different feeling from it. I ought be to off to bed now, but this is like a journal to me, and this was too good of a feeling, I had to write it down, no matter who reads it. This movie wasn't predictable at all, but still managed to have what I would have hoped and wanted to see happen. It won my heart. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment