Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh, the places you'll go!


Deciding what city to move to is somewhat troubling. While trying to find a city where I can be around at least SOME people who are sharing the same beliefs as me, that I can go to my church and not be the only one there, and where I can be in a good environment but not too far away so I can be close whenever there is a call for auditions, is tough. Thankfully we have good friends out in CA helping us and suggesting certain places that would work for me & my mom. So far we have:
Studio City (which actually fits a lot of what I am looking for, and my mom)
Santa Monica, which was the original plan, i love it there, but if it doesnt work it doesnt work.
Burbank, which has a lot of good reasons too.
Glendale, and were just worried that this one might be to far out.
North Hollywood which was also an option that was suggested to us by close friends who have lived there. 
But, if it were up to me, I would like o really stay out of actual Hollywood. 
Now this is just for the beginning. Were still getting deeper with it. It will take a lot of figuring out, but we’re getting there :) I am still working towards my dream, which I will one day have as my career gets more settled, whenever that may be in the far future, but it’ll happen. My dream is a loft in Venice, CA of course

No comments:

Post a Comment