Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where were you...?

Even tens years later, and have growing up so much since then, only being in second grade when it happened, it’s still too much to bear. I am in shock still. It’s one of those things you never really get used to. It will always tear apart my heart knowing what happened to America that day, but also fill my heart with so much respect and humility towards those that put others completely before them with no limit. I am so proud to be an American and to know so many heroes walk around us everyday, and we don’t even know, until the time comes to be one. I am so inspired by that and by the selflessness that was expressed that day and all the days of repercussion afterwards. Where were you when the world stopped turning that Septemeber day?

No comments:

Post a Comment